Mental Management Education In The World
|Mental Management Education In The World|
In the education world often occur force in educating the students experienced in school. What are the causes and the triggers this?
Violence itself consists of various types, namely:
1. Violence between school friends, as happened brawls or fights between students
2.Adanya punishment from teachers currently in schools that are not compatible with the character of race-based learning. Example sentence, saying: There is a case in East Java, dried junior high school students because it does not follow the lesson. Anything else smacks of teachers because students do not memorize the name of the provinces in Indonesia. This is only a piece of the education in the phenomenon of late. It reflects the increasing importance of emotional intelligence and mental management for teachers.
In this case, the debate about teacher competency covers four pedagogy, personality, social, and professional become the central issue. Crucial question in pedagogy, for example, the preparation of teachers in learning in the classroom, such as availability, mapping, syllabus, and media devices / evaluation. The problem is very complex, among them how to manage the mind to transfer knowledge (transfer of knowledge) and to teach the students how to manage mental health.
Everything can be changed by instilling a sense of mutual appreciation, love, and love-based learning through mental management. In this article, inspired teachers' roles as managers, students and avant mentally leading to the nations.
Mental management is an activity in reflecting and evaluating the thinking process called metacognition. Here, the main component of metacognition is thinking big enough and get attention in contemporary psychology. We can reflect on our own and we think not only can perform high-level cognitive activities such as making decisions, solve problems, and make arrangements. But we also can see and observe our thinking process. For example, trying to break a problem, we can know that we thought were fixed in a band and decided to use a more creative approach. Similarly, in making decisions and thinking should be more careful.
There are four main pitfall of thinking, namely:
* First, pitfall by thinking (thinking BEFORE). We are stuck in the challenge to think without adequate mental preparation, ie without the time to purify the soul, concentrate, and visualize what is to come. This can lead to thinking in a hurry and do not focus.
* The second pitfall for thinking (thinking Sulawesi), the moment we meet the challenges of thinking without considering the broader picture without having time to set goals. Third, the difficulty of having to think (after thinking). When approaching the challenge to think we forget to set aside time to think merefleksi how the process occurs. This is because the limited time.
Mental management is important to understand the teachers in the learning process. At least there are four reasons the importance of mental management. First, increase the viability of cognitive development. When confronted on the problems / difficulties in thinking, a good manager will evaluate your mental self and ask "What if I can do here?"
* Third, the management of mental develop independent thinking and full of responsibility. As an adult, we should be able to set our own goals and standards. To achieve the goals and standards required strength of character and practical / applied in developing thinking skills to full use and the purpose of setting standards that make sense.
* Fourth, to expand mental management and strategic thinking. We observe the current moment we think and consider what needs to be done and strategic planning. Fourth, mental management is an aspect of intelligence can be learned.
Some psychologists think metacognition is human consciousness. A soul that can make his own thought as an object of thought. No wonder, a lot of intelligence to identify metacognitive theory as being the key. Binet, father of intelligence theory, points to the "otokritisme" as the main component intelligence (Binet & Simon, 1905 in Gadner, 1999).
If the mental management can be taught, how teaching is the best? Mental management students can be developed effectively by leveraging the strength of four cultures in the classroom.
1, an example of mental management when teaching. Show the students how we are thinking and become refleksikan good thinker. Direct your attention to other students think about themselves, such as scientist, musician, artists, writers, students, and teachers.
2, explained to the students about the purpose of mental management and direct guidance on the techniques and strategies. Third, organizing opportunities for interaction student / teacher and student / students about mental management. This activity can be done through discussion and group work.
3, ensuring that students get feedback on mental management practices. Example shows that mental management is highly valued in the classroom. Provide constructive criticism and encouragement of mental management and create opportunities so that students can each give students feedback on their mental management practices.
May the Education Information may also be beneficial and increase the reader's vision.
Mental Management Education In The World
Education Three Dimensions: Body-Heart (behavior)-Brain, qvae
From QVAE (qvaa educations) to the World, solution of all problems of education
How Importance of Intelligence Educations for People
Qvae: Lessons on how to overcome the lies of the child.
The importance of education for qvae
The nature of teaching and learning for people
factors that cause the occurrence of child sexual abuse and how to cope
problem of waste in the environment